Visit Sesimbra and Evora with the York House suggestions: circuits, tours, museums and much more
Suggestions on what to see in Sesimbra and Évora, south Lisbon attractions to choose from sea and mountains landscapes to Alentejo warm cities.
York House in Lisbon presents its suggestion to enjoy a day out of Lisbon:
Sesimbra – Fishing village of white sand beaches at 23,6 miles from Lisbon
Sesimbra’s beauty comes from the natural elements of its landscape the sea, the beaches, the river and the natural park.
- Dolphin watch in Sado River boat trip
- Adventure paths along the mountain and Natural Park
- Fish and fresh seafood restaurants along the sea side
Évora – City classified by UNESCO has World Heritage (82,6 miles from Lisbon)
- Nature and Adventure – Hunting, fishing
- Wine Tour – Three available circuits among cellars, wineries and vineyards to know the best of Alentejo wines
- History and Culture – Historical circuits in the city to visit the bone chapel, Diana’s temple and the megalithic monuments just outside Évora